About Pellet Mill
A pellet mill, also known as a pellet press is a type of mill or machine press used to create pellets from powdered material. Pellet mills are unlike grinding mills in that they combine small materials into a larger, homogeneous mass, rather than break large materials into smaller pieces.
The Pellet Mills we offer are designed using the latest technology for accurate and maximum output. The pellet diameter ranges from 2 mm to 25 mm capacity that can vary with the type of material and various other factors.
Various pelleting application include Poultry / Cattle feed Pellets, Organic Fertilizers Pellets Plastic Waste Pellets, Manure Pellets, Gypsum Pellets, Micro Nutrient Pellets, Kaolin Pellets, biomass fuel pellets etc.
- 1.We offer pellet mills which are capable of producing pellets of diameters ranging from 1mm die to 20mm die.
- 2.Front door, Feed chute and conditioners are made of SS 304 - grade stainless steel for long life.
- 3.Feed chute is equipped with a magnet to arrest the ferrous material by going in to pelleting chamber.
- 4.Both the pullies are dynamically balanced along with the die assembly.
- 5.One or more conditioners can be added for better cooking, Pelletability and digestibilities of the feed.
- 1.The pellet form of feed efficiently avoids animals picking at feed for favored ingredients. So that animal must have feed with balanced nutrition. Besides, the situation of waste to feed is reduced and the feed conversion is also realized.
- 2.The material of feed will get cooked during pelletizing. This gives feed a better tasty and digestibility that will accelerate animal growing faster and healthier. The cooked material also prevents animals infections and some diseases.
- 3.Processing feed to pellets can make the storage and transport more convenient .further these Pellets can be sealed and Packed to avoid moisture and degeneration, this will keep the nutrition of the pellets prolong.
|KAP-300 ( JR. )
||1-3 TONES P/H
|KAP-420 ( SR. )
||3-6 TONES P/H
|KAP-520 ( SUP. SR. )
||6-10 TONES P/H
|KAP-520 EW (SUP.SR Extra Wide)
||8-15 TONES P/H
||15-20 TONES P/H